Monday, September 10, 2012

... and these are just a few of my favorite things

Redesign of a series of book covers


 A whimsical mix of illustration and graphic design

A product package redesign via Adobe Illustrator

 Alphabet illustration via Corel Painter and Photoshop

 Photo manipulation w/ Painter

 Original B&W photo manipulated w/ Photoshop and Illustrator

 Digital Collage



Series of alphabet illustrations via Painter and Photoshop.


My portfolio is strongly whimsical content, this is just a selection of some of my top picks.  I absolutely love using Corel Painter to create work, but enjoy utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator because they are both amazing programs that I always find something new to learn about.  Not to mention there is a lot less clean up when you get to paint on a computer.

All images of property of Jody Henslin (C) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment